Canon EOS 200DDSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 55-250mm Lenses Kit
With a compact and lightweight body, the black Canon EOS 200DDSLR Cameraprovides users with a fully-featured system that won’t weigh them down. Packed into the tiny body is a capable 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 7 Image Processor, both of which work together to create sharp, vivid images at native sensitivities up to ISO 25600 and extended sensitivities up to ISO 51200. Video shooting has received a boost with Full HD 1080p recording possible at up to 60 fps. The SL2 also manages some significant body upgrades, with the main addition being a 3.0″ vari-angle touchscreen LCD for intuitive operation and the ability to work at odd angles with relative ease.
As a DSLR, the 200Dobviously retains the optical viewfinder for fast, natural composition of your images and it can shoot continuously at speeds up to 5 fps. This setup also features a 9-point AF system for capturing tack sharp images. If you are working in Live View or shooting video, the 200Ddoes offer Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology, providing fast, accurate focusing in these modes and with intuitive control via the touchscreen. Additionally, the 200Dhas a microphone input for higher quality audio recording during movie shooting.
For those inclined to share their journeys, the 200Dfeatures built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth, making connecting to a smart device fast and simple. This setup permits wireless control over camera settings as well as the ability to transfer files to your phone. The 200Dalso offers a Feature Assistant to help new shooters learn how to use the camera and its functions.
Included with the camera is the EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens, a compact mid-range zoom with an equivalent range of 28.8-88mm. The lens is designed to be small, a perfect match for the 1500D, and incorporates both image stabilization and STM autofocus for ensuring your photos and videos are of the highest quality.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Both a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible native ISO 100-25600 range, which can be extended to ISO 51200, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise for notable clarity. The processor also contributes to a fast 6 fps continuous shooting rate for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- 9-Point AF System and Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions. The center point is also a cross-type for enhanced accuracy and speed. When recording video, or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- In addition to stills recording, the 200Dalso supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 fps in the MP4 format. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control. Additionally, an external microphone jack is incorporated in the body design for greater control over your recorded sound.
- Body Design and Other Features
- Large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Optical pentamirror viewfinder serves a clear means for eye-level shooting.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Included LP-E17 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 820 shots per charge.
- A Feature Assistant user interface is available to highlight and guide use of specific camera modes and features.
|Effective Megapixels||Rs 18.00|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-6400|
|Compatible Memory Card||SD ,SDHC ,SDXC|
|LCD Monitor Type||Rear Screen LCD|
|LCD Screen Size||3.0″|
|Connectivity||2.5mm Sub-mini (2-Ring), HDMI C (Mini), Mini-USB, USB 2.0|
|Exposure Modes||Program, Program Shift, Manual, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Up to 3 fps at 18 MP for up to 6 Frames in Raw Format|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 4.0 x 3.1″ / 129.0 x 101.3 x 77.6 mm|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/3.5 – 5.6 Minimum: f/22 – 38|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84″ / 25 cm|
|Angle Of View||74° 20′ – 27° 50′|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/4 – 5.6 Minimum: f/22 – 32|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.79′ / 85 cm|
|Angle Of View||27° 50′ – 6° 15′|