Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Gold)
Characterized by its compact profile and refined appearance, the Fujifilm X-T100 is a versatile mirrorless camera perfect for everyday shooting. Sporting a high-resolution 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor for recording stills and video, the X-T100’s imaging capabilities are rounded out by a fast and precise hybrid phase- and contrast-detection autofocus system as well as sophisticated SR+ Auto settings to accurately depict a wide variety of scene types. Creative shooting endeavors are benefitted by the inclusion of Film Simulation modes, to mimic the look of classic Fujifilm films, along with Advanced Filter modes for unique effects. The sleek body design incorporates both a 0.62x-magnification 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, for intuitive eye-level shooting, and a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot three-way tilting touchscreen LCD that can face forward for accurately composing selfies. The camera body is also distinguished by its champagne gold anodized-aluminum finish, top dial controls, and retro aesthetic. Additionally, Bluetooth low energy and Wi-Fi allow you to wirelessly share imagery from the camera to a mobile device and the included rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 430 shots per charge for all-day use.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
- The 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution stills and video in a variety of lighting conditions. It offers a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, which can be expanded to ISO 100-51200 to better suit working in ultra bright or ultra dark scenarios. UHD 4K video can be recorded at 15p, or for more versatility, Full HD 1080p recording is possible at 59.94p, 24p, and 23.98p frame rates. For stills shooting, a continuous rate of 6 fps is possible, as well as a 4K Burst Shooting function to shoot 8MP stills at 15 fps.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a 91-area hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF.
- Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- For eye-level shooting, a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured, and has a 0.62x magnification for comfortable viewing.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available and features a unique three-way tilting design to benefit photographing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing selfies.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy allow you to wirelessly share your imagery to a linked mobile device.
- Retaining the retro aesthetic that Fujifilm’s X-series of cameras are known for, the X-T100 features a similar silhouette with an especially lightweight and compact profile and a striking champagne gold finish.
- A detachable grip is included for improved handling.
- Dedicated Mode and Function dials offer intuitive adjustment of specific camera functions.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
- XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
- Included with the camera body is the XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens; a compact 23-69mm equivalent zoom spanning wide-angle to portrait-length focal lengths. The lens features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to realize a well-corrected image void of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Its versatile zoom range is further complemented by a 5.1″ minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting, Power Zoom for easily adjusting your focal length; and three-stop-effective optical image stabilization to suit handheld shooting.
- Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode automatically recognizes scene and subject types in order to intelligently adjust the camera settings.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic Fujifilm film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
- Multi Focus mode automatically composites several differently focused exposures into one in order to extend the effective depth of field.
|Effective Megapixels||Rs 24.20|
|Compatible Memory Card||SD ,SDHC ,SDXC|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 200-12800|
|LCD Monitor Type||Rear Touchscreen Tilting LCD|
|LCD Screen Size||3″|
|Connectivity||2.5mm Sub-mini (3-Ring), HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0 Micro-B|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Battery||1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh|
|Dimensions||4.8 x 3.3 x 1.9″ / 121.0 x 83.0 x 47.4 mm|
|Auto Focus||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Up to 6 fps at 24 MP for up to 26 Frames in JPEG Format|
|White Balance||Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/3.5 – 5.6 Minimum: f/22|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.12″ / 13 cm|
|Angle Of View||86.9° – 35°|
|Lens Weight||135 g|