Nikon COOLPIX P1000 Digital Camera
Shoot at staggering distances with the 125x optical zoom COOLPIX P1000 Digital Camera from Nikon. This camera, which has a 16MP backside illuminated CMOS sensor, features a built-in NIKKOR lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length range of 24-3000mm. You can zoom even further with 250x Dynamic Fine digital zoom, which will give you an equivalent focal length of 6000mm. Coupled with these extreme focal lengths is Nikon’s Dual Detect Optical Vibration Reduction, which provides 5 stops of optical image stabilization and ensures your telephoto shots are crisp.
Gracing the back of the camera are a 3.2″ vari-angle, 921k-dot LCD monitor and an eye-level 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, so your subjects will always be easy to see. The camera is also capable of recording 4K UHD video at 30 or 25 fps and supports an external microphone via a 3.5mm connector.
Camera shake may be a concern while shooting at extreme focal lengths on a tripod. Or, you may need to otherwise remotely operate the P1000. The optional ML-L7 remote satisfies these needs with wireless operation off the camera’s zoom, shutter, and other settings. Once you’re done with a shoot, immediately access your photos on a paired smartphone via the Nikon SnapBridge app and the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
16MP BSI CMOS Image Sensor
- The backside-illuminated sensor with 16 million effective pixels can output detailed images at sensitivities between ISO 100 and 6400. It can also create 4K UHD movies at 30 or 25 fps.
- 125x Optical Zoom with Dual Detect Optical Vibration Reduction
- An absurd 24-3000mm (35mm equivalent) focal range means few, if any, objects are out of the reach of your lens. Zoom is further enhanced by Dynamic Fine digital zoom, which makes the maximum focal length a ridiculous 6000mm. Dual Detect Optical Vibration Reduction provides 5 stops of optical image stabilization so your handheld shots are crisp.
- Dual Viewing Systems
- The P1000 features a bright vari-angle 3.2″ LCD display that makes composing and reviewing images and movies a breeze. Also available is the 0.39″, 2.36 million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for a more traditional shooting style.
- Control Ring and Snapback Button
- A control ring at the front of the device can be used for a variety of functions, like adjusting focus, exposure, white balance, and ISO, all from the lens barrel. Also on the barrel is a zoom toggle and a dedicated Snapback button that will make your P1000 quickly zoom out in case you lose sight of your subject at long focal lengths. Releasing the button will return the focal length to its previous position.
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Nikon’s SnapBridge technology allows for seamless photo sharing directly from your camera to a paired smartphone device.
- Shooting Modes
- The P1000 features a slew of shooting modes that adjust settings for different scenarios like sunsets, fireworks, and portraits. The popular Moon Mode is great for shooting Earth’s closest neighbor and the new Bird Mode optimizes the camera for capturing the often bright and colorful creatures.
- Optional ML-L7 Remote
- The ML-L7 remote (not included) can wirelessly adjust a variety of setting such as ISO, zoom, and aperture, in addition to triggering the shutter of the P1000. This lets you maintain precise composition while shooting from a tripod.
- Battery Life
- The EN-EL20a battery is rated for 250 shots per charge. Recharging takes only approximately 3 hours.
|Effective Megapixels||Rs 16.00|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Dimensions||5.8 x 4.7 x 7.2″ / 14.7 x 11.9 x 18.3 cm|
|Video Resolution||3840 x 2160p: 30 fps, 25 fps 1920 x 1080p: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps 1280 x 720p: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL20a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Connectivity||1x HDMI D (Micro)|
|Compatible Memory Card||SD ,SDHC ,SDXC|
|LCD Monitor Type||LCD Rear Screen Tilt|
|LCD Screen Size||3.2″|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Up to 7 fps at 16 MP for up to 7 Frames in JPEG Format|
There are no reviews yet.