The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX90V Digital Camera (Black) is an 18.2 MP digital camera equipped with a BSI Exmor R CMOS Sensor and a 30x optical zoom Zeiss Vario-Sonnar lens that has a 35mm focal length equivalency of 24-720mm.
The HX90V also supports Full HD 1080p video capture at 60p, 60i, and 24p. In both still and video modes, the HX90V has Optical SteadyShot Hybrid image stabilization to help reduce shake and blur even at long focal lengths.
- Go farther, closer and wider – The ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 30x optical zoom lens extends a legacy of high-precision optics to capture clear, sharp, undegraded images throughout a 24-720mm range.
- Firm your grip and gain control – Enhance operation by assigning manual focus, step zoom or another function to the control ring. Also, the durable grip fits comfortably in your hand for optimal stability.
- OLED Tru-Finder – This high-contrast retractable OLED Tru-Finder is far brighter than conventional electronic viewfinders and perfect for all-around portability, safety and practicality.
- Extra-speedy & precise Fast Intelligent AF – An improved spatial object detection algorithm realises a more optimal and accurate lens drive to make AF even faster, for capturing more fleeting moments with ease.
- Enjoy movies in versatile formats – Choose XAVC S3 or AVCHD format for high-resolution movie recording. You can even simultaneously record the action as a compressed, Web-friendly MP4 file for easy sharing.
- Trace your trip in detail – Built-in GPS geotags your photos and movies, so when viewing them later, you can see trail maps of the shooting locations using Sony PlayMemories Home software on a computer.
- An easy, direct connection gets your images across – Use built-in NFC/Wi-Fi capability to send photos and movies from your camera to other mobile devices. It takes just a single touch of your mobile device to the camera to make the connection.
- Stay in style – An optional accessory set of soft body case, lens jacket and shoulder strap (LCJ-HWA available in three colors) keeps the camera in style. The body case doesn’t have to be removed during shooting.
|Sensor Type||1/2.3″ CMOS|
|ISO Sensitivity||80-3200 (Extended Mode: 80-12800)|
|Exposure Modes||[Still] Intelligent Auto, Superior Auto, Program Auto, Aperture Priority,Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure, MR(Memory Recall) 1,2,3, Movie Mode(Program Auto,Aperture Priority,Shutter Speed Priority,Manual Exposure), Panorama, Scene Selection|
|Dimensions||4.0 x 2.3 x 1.4″ / 102.0 x 58.0 x 36.0 mm|
|Video Resolution||1080 HD|
|Digital Zoom||Still Image: 18M Approx.120x / 10M Approx. 161x / 5.0M Approx. 226x / VGA Approx. 459x / 13M (16:9) Approx.120x / 2.1M (16:9) Approx. 306x
Movie: Approx. 120x
|Connectivity||Multi / Micro USB Terminal Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) Micro HDMI|
|Compatible Memory Card||Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Secure Digital (SD/SDHC, SDXC) Card, microSD|
|Viewfinder||Diopter Adjustment -4.0 to +3.0m-1|
|LCD Monitor Type||LCD Rear Screen|
|Focal Length||4.3-129mm (35 mm equivalent: 24-720mm)|
|Aperture Range||f/3.5 (W) – 6.4 (T)|
|Macro Mode||Yes (Auto)|
|White Balance||Auto / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluor.: Cool White / Fluor.: Day White / Fluor.: Daylight / Flash / Custom / One Push, One Push Set|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Approx. 10 fps (for up to 10 shots)|
|Image Stabilization||Optical SteadyShot|
There are no reviews yet.